December 28, 2009

Its a big shopping tomorrow,yea!


Sony erricson T707,I want!!!
Hola[:!
Peepos,I gotta make this a "Short" post.Went for registration at hong kah the other day and to my suprise there are more fuhuarians than i expected.I am in class "1D".If i am not wrong there are only 4 express classes-1A,1B,1C,1D.Theres one fuhua boy in my class but i dont know who is he.Saw enemy,he/she is in the same school but diff stream.I wish myself goodluck!Who cares about it right now anyways.I know i'm mean sometimes but theres no other way.Going to get bag,waterbottle and school stuff tomorrow.Yeah,going to check out my black shoe.Mom promised me a converse shoe for school.Might be getting a new phone but not sure.F.Y.I,My phone is totally dead!Anyways,I am in the 'alpha house'.Christmas was fun,finally recieved my earing stand.Now at cousin's place.Gonna eat lunch soon.Stomachs grumble,havent eat breakfast.Thats why.Okay,I think times up.Taata!

No comments:

Post a Comment