June 25, 2009

"Glory Glory Man United"!


aww...My stomachs soo full at the moment.Granny made me eat dinner when i didnt want to.err GRANNY!It's ok..she says the best!(:I am with my cuzzies nw.Was supposed to go for a swim today but it was postponed tomorrow..soo just slacked,played soccer and badminton.Ard 5-6 we just went to Grab some snacks and Grannys maid came along..actually she was quite a extra calefare.hehe.I know i am bad at times.I dont know y ppl tink jus bcos C.ronaldo went to real madrid Man.United is gonna lost.Itssoo nt right!Man.United has much better players out there.
So i will still say"Glory Glory Man United"!OMG...the quizzes in FB are going mad!I guess they have contracted my usual disease.MAD.COW.DISEASE!hahas.I hope i wont wake up late 2moro as how i waked up today.Actually i do get soo irritated when i enter cuzzies room.He has filled his room with liverpool stuff.What to do.Thats what die hard fans tend to do like me.He gets soo excited then ronaldo has left.Soo what huh.I still like him.I feel that vasanthams afternoon shows are soo soo boring.I'll rather watch some dance videos!Wow..its like oni 5 more days for skool..damn damn damn!I hope that time stops.I am craving for donuts again...hmm!I am sucha Donut Crazy.Maybe in future should marry a donut factory owner..!kk..i am jus jk.Cos.i better nt say anything.shh!k,sonia if eu are reading this blog..i jus wanna tell you that i am sorry for jsut know.i didnt mean it but i was too pissed off.Omg facebooks getting more and more and more and more popular.I can find my whole family in facebook.WTH!k.i shld go do something with my darlings.Sayonara.=DD

No comments:

Post a Comment