June 26, 2010

Am back !

Hola Peepos !
Alots to share ! But i have forgotten a lil ! hehes . Anw , grandad passed away peacefully on monday . Hmm , this is life ! The funeral went on fine . Aunty emily and keshav are coming back , they will be staying @ my place till the 16th day ... So excited that my lil brother is going to be with me and now he is botak ! hehe=P ! Hmmm, stomacha grumbling . Am hungry !!! Craving For Subways Energy Bar . Playing sorority life ! Woohoooo ! hehes . School is starting very soon!Ooh noo ! 1 month of holiday makes me feel soo good , but not back to sch . Excited to watch Pradana Vilzha , and i have watched karate kid !!Am back in touch with suga . Ooh yeah (: ANw , changed blogsking . 97% satisfied only . I gotta rush now . Tatas !
-Sheevangi -

No comments:

Post a Comment