June 11, 2010

Hoping for good (:

Hey there Peepos !
Am back home with cousins , came back on monday . We really enjoyed ourselves TTM ! (: Love them , sadly ratna has to go home today .. Grand-dad 's condition is worst , doc has given time limit alr . Hmm , alr lost one of the closest one to my heart ; Granny . But hope its going to be hema ka's child though re-incarnation dosnt take place that fast . Its my belief . Her due date is on 2 FEB . Just cant wait , but on 5th Feb we will be having granny's 1 year death annivesary . I dont want anything bad to clash , oh god . *Fingers crossed * Will be visiting him tomorrow . But he will be gone for good , cos he has suffered for more than 5 years being bed-ridden . How he would have felt , furthermore that family 's having conflicts . Its okay , grandpa . We will love you no matter what . People used to tell , you would have pampered me as i was your last grand-daughter . But things changed , you fell asick around the time period that i came to this world . Unfortunate to lose both my grandpa 's fast . Only , i know how i felt . I am not close to my dad's side , but still they are my grandparents aites . Having to lose 2 people in a year is such a *suay* year . I 'll end here . Going to throw my inner - worries about "everything" with Luv-ed ones @ the swing playground . Tatas . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment