February 05, 2011

I'm Back && PrasenaPauline Rocks ! :D




I'm back !
HAHA(: , Heyy People !
School has been awesome , but misunderstandings were bad .
Managed to solve the jigsaw , so Patrickstar is back ! I love you womann .
2 months , && Common test's have begun ! But , i've learnt what i did in Sec1 !
So , Not the matter of slacking , but how much i'm going to slack this year is in my hands!
I've made my mind , i'll do it .
CNY Hols have been great , NieceyLove & Sister Came Over !
Food & Fun , All That I Need ! HAHA :DDD

Alrights , i miss prasenapauline , my dearest niece so freaking muchh !
Never been apart this long , but to me you're so damn close to my heart baby !
Sadly , misunderstandings we've met recently ! But , by heart i know we're super fine and will be !
Waiting for our times to be back , my precious lil womann ! You're the best !
No Matter , How Many Patrick Star I May Have , You're Completely Different BabyG [:
Its Difficult To Get One , Special One Like .
Being , A Sister , A Niece , A Friend && Everything At Every Moment !
You've made every second in my life the best moments !
You'll always be my PP lahh , kuku !
Keeping All Your Text's Since , 12th January ; Cos They Put A Wide Smile On My Face Kiddo !
ILOVEYOU && IMISSYOU , Crazy , Mental , Siaoo BabyLove !
Get Back To Me Soon ! Huggggs & Kissssesssss ! ManyMany ! I'm Always There ! ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment