February 14, 2011

Wo Aii Nee , Thaaniyah Demelo ! ♥




THAANIYAH DYAL !
My random topic , my patrick star ♥
My babygirl , my bestfriend ♥
I love her more than anything .
So many accidents yet , our road is clear .
Not wanting to meet more accidents , I'll continue this friendship with putting a smile on that face every second of my life .
She might not have the same feeling
, and i dont blame her .
But myself .
Still , i ♥ you baby .
The first one to call me bobob , you can never be replaced .

PATRICK STAR , Lives nder a rock !
You know what ? I Found so much of interesting stuff about spongebob&patrick !
But we ; Sheevangi&Thaaniyah Are The Best ! :D

Here Are Those Convo , Quotes , Stuff ;
Characteristic : Patrick Star is SpongeBob's best friend .
he chubby pink starfish is not too bright - but can you blame him?
I mean , he does live under a rock.
Patrick can mostly be seen hanging out under his rock, jellyfishing or blowing bubbles with SpongeBob, and annoy
ing his neighbor Squidward.

Spongebob: what do you usually do when i'm gone?
Patrick: waiting for you to come back.

"If you want to fly, all you need is friendship" - Spongebob♥


No comments:

Post a Comment