December 26, 2011

FaLaLaLaLa.

hohoho. MERRY CHRISTMAS BABIES.
Christmas this year was like ermmmmm , okay . It can never beat those Christmas with grandma and godma , the best and the best. <3
Miss 'em both (': life has to move on yeahhhh. New year would be much much better ! buying books on wednesdayyyy onlyy , prepared to get the "out of stock" reaction from the book-sellers. Most probably buying the everlast bag I wanted. & yeah , one of the recent posts that I have not said anything wrong about my fantastic life (: HOHOHO. life's still the same , but this is life beybeh. You gotta wait for better times. It's really gonna be uncomfortable in hongkah , but two years left , just bite my teeth and get over with it ^^ ohyes , decided to stop thinking about "tasmania" , too much of hope has led me to an empty road. LIVE LIFE WITH NO REGRETS ! Going to rat&nav's crib :B adios !
With laughter ,
sheevangisk. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment