December 08, 2011

when will I have my good time :/

evening ' people ! \m/
yesterday definitely was a back to smile dayy , godsiblings are really important in my life . was whatsapping with sharnthinie , & she reminded me about my agenda for next year . I'm never wasting even a single minute in my studying period in the coming , i'ce had enough of distractions . it's really a sucky day todayy . ITS THE RELEASE OF OSTHI. <3 but still . watched rinson's wildcard performance , ahhhhhh ! This GP's another one , forgot me :/ actually I also didnt communicate . didn't touch the phone for 5 hours , & unexpected messages from the babies delighted me again though I felt better . gonna tale a break and play M.DEAL with the twosome . adios !
With a clear mind ,
Sheevangisk. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment