December 23, 2011

heyya, im back.

heyya , im back❤
have not been feeling good the past week , not an excuse for why i have been low-profile. but , the truth.
with the awesome family by my side , I'm much better now (: x'mas is just two days awayy , and I don't feel the thrill at all . urgh , not making it grand this year . one by one , slowlyh drifting away . there's nothing more I can ask more from santa , but these ; everyone back to normal and pure happiness . what can Santa do too ? poor cute man. HAHAHAHA , not really prepared for school . actually , who is -.-
two months have passed in an eye blink , & sheevangi is fifteen next year. Oh wowwwwww . alright , gonna get my movie review done now . holiday homework shitzxcs . waiting for dad to come back . adios ! (:
bored and lonely ,
sheevangisk. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment