May 28, 2009

Love you mom....


Mom,if eu do view my blog..i would wish to say this!
To,R.vijaya letchimi

You are my one and only best security.


You have never made me regret.


You do your best for me.


You have never made me say'gimme more' but made me say 'enough'.


You scold me for good..but regret scolding later on.


You give me warmth by holding on tight to me each and every day.


Never said no to anything i say.


You have only said 'do better next time' but never discouraged.


You provide me with care,respect,joy,peace,happiness,love,courage,freedom and confidence.


You have always trusted me.


You have done your best for me always.


Whatever decision you make will be a success!


You will always have this little child with/for you!


You are the BEST!


Thank You a million time...................


-Sheevangi=)


LOVE EU ALWAYS.....-Your babe Sheeva-

No comments:

Post a Comment