May 12, 2009

Student+Dying




Convincing! (Study larh...sheevangi!)
Convinced!
Getting started...
Finally studying!
PS:student+dying!

PAPER 2 has began!!err!But paper 2 was not bad..I am really convincing myself to study! Convincing...convinced..getting started..STARTED!Some annoying ppl..r just trying to make up issues..but seriously..i cant be bothered!Walau..2dae during NSW boon bin & richard were making fun of my name..they didn't stop laughing till they got questioned..!:-p
Lucky that..mrs zakria didnt hear me saying 'SHUT UP richard soh!'.The NSW questions were really WIERD!I just took my own sweet time to do the paper...haha..!Eager to meet my girls tomorrow..!Btw ppl: i noe eu all are playing out there..but i tink eu better take out your books!!I and Gaya3 are really getting annoyed everyday by *someone*.. Come on!
I am the one eu have problem wid..not gaya3!waiting for maths paper to be over ASAP!
quick..quick!
PS:Flying colours to everyone...!Just for a short period and it'll be over!








No comments:

Post a Comment