April 06, 2010

Sony erricson Satio:DD



Greetings Earthlings!Back to school today was a gr8 feeling.Sonia Darling called me up yesterday.She told me a piece of good news.Finally she bought a new phone.She was wanting for a touch phone and she bought a samsung itouch.She was telling the student plan she took was a good buy and was convincing me to take that line.Hers is 'M1'.She knew that i was a prepaid girl who refused to take line before.Told mom about it.She said she will take my phone.Now i am totally excited to get my new phone.I am considering sony erricson 'Satio'.But better not have high hopes.Oh god do grant me my wish!:D Have to wait till end of the month.Had maths common test 3 tdy.Not bad.But so far this was the best paper.I was dozing off during science lesson.Exhausted.Ooh yeah!School starts @ 9.30am tmr((:

No comments:

Post a Comment