July 07, 2010

Cam-Whoring Session .



Heyy Shawtys&Dudes !

SadSad , nvr go to school for 2 days . I didnt mean to :( Had to attend Grandpa 's 16th Day Prayer and the overnight prayer . Freaking Tiredd . Yayy , can go school tmr alr !! OhGosh , just came to know that there 's Class Photo Taking Tmr . Haiyoo , must bring tie and have to go my neatest . I guess i will appear to be a nerd . hehes . Hope , i shouldnt be in the first row . Even if i am , should be at e end . Have To Do Poster Tmr ..! IISH ! Mr Koh Called Dad earlier , heartbeat stopped for a second though i know why he called . Dad Told Him The last prayer is coming alr . hehes . Sis & Davita had their 'O's oral alr . Karthick is having his tmr , hope he dosnt flop it [;

Was just informed about homework . Bloody Hell . Have to Go Somewhr and buy stuff for proj . Lazy to go to POP . Anw , i was cam-whoring during the prayers , when the children couldnt be inside . Oops , but fair right . Cousins , and much younger sygs were staring and laughing at me . I made them join me in my cam-whoring session too . hehes . Best Part Was When i baby-sitted three of them ..8,5,(9 mths). Patted and made them sleep too :DD ! ILY kiddos ! Will Update Tmrw . Going to Chit-Chat With Mommy&Daddy ♥♥ ! Tatas !

No comments:

Post a Comment