July 21, 2010

SheevangiLovesHerSquidward♥♥♥♥



H-AAA-Loo !!!


Peep-le ! (; Soo Yeahh , School Started At 7.30 . Woke Up Late For School , PURPOSELY . HAHA . Met GF's OTW . Shankar[i] Wanted To Go Home To Get Her Consent Form , It Was Lucky That I Saw And Stopped Her Siak . Gundu Laa My Baby . HEHES . Couldnt See Squirward BabyLove** @ The Busstop Today . SadSad): ! Nvm , Hope For Tmr Kayy .


1.PE Arobics Thingy


No Offence It Sucked , but was okay after awhile . Felt Uneasy At First Luhh . Then Shankar[i] baby kept behaving crazily with thaaniyah shayang . After ," Oh Africa " I So Happy Leh . But The Steps Seem To Be Like 'That' But How To Say Uhh , Macam I Shy . It Ended At 9.25 , Left ISH .


2.Racial Harmony Day [:


Nt Many From My Class Were Wearing Ethnic Costumes . I Also Didnt Wear , GFs Werent Wearing Except For Thaani .. Went To Hall , Saw Davita Akka[Shayang♥] . She Was Wearing The Costume , Her Classmates Insisted She Should Wear . The Kebaya Looks Sweet On Her . FurtherMore , R.E.D ♥ . Sweet Nye . Cinoneh AKA My Secretive Partner Looked Prettay . Cantik Nyee My Kakak . HAHA . Then Raihan . Elaisa All Got Prize. Kayy , CUTCUT .


3.Lessons


Lessons Were Super Boredd . Felt So Exhausted . Super Sleepy . Even Noww , I Want To Sleep !! ^^


I Think Then Thats All , Quite A Bad Day @ Home . I Want To Sleep Tight . Buhbye , Readers .


SheevangiLovesHerSquidward♥♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment