July 20, 2010

SpongeBoB & Shankari ! ♥


Can-You-Hear -Me ?
Mourning Monday This Week As Usual . Soo , Cut . Today Was Awesome , Ashwin Spoke To Me About tt . Sweet Nie ~ I Am Like So Following Shayang 's Style . ERR . ^^
Then , Hush Has A Prob And I'm The MiddlePerson Again . Macam , WTH .
He Is Sucha Coward Siahh , No Offence . Seriously , Soo Pissed . OhYeahh , I & HushBaby Skipped Sexuality Talk . Hehehs , Bluek ! ++ I And Shankar* Shayang Solved Our Problem ! ILY bbylove ! ♥ Soo Eager To Know What Happened To Her , She Text Me Saying She Had A Heart Attack ! Ahh , I Wannt Too Knoww ! Meeting Her In The Morning , Woots ~

Tmrw ; PE+MUSIC Arobics @ 7.30 , Racial Harmony Day , Maths Class Test , DNT(SH)

BloodyHell , Expected To Wake Up For 9.30 School Tmr . But The Arobic Thing Is Sucha Spoiler . OhhHellYeah , I Hate My ClassMates Except For The Dearies , Will List Out SomeOther Time . No Offence Again . Chatting With Karthick Anneh ! Soo , BuhBye .

SheeVangi LoVes SpongeBoB !

No comments:

Post a Comment