July 08, 2010










Namaste Readers ! ;)



I felt like killing myself when i woke up today and saw the time . Damn Alarm Didnt Ring and It Was photo taking today .ShitShitShit! Its my luck this year . SobSob:( ! Nvm , theres still Sec 2 . just got to wait . WenXing Told Me the photo-taking session sucked . Lol . Though , I am not in the picta , I hope theres the whole schools collage album thing . I will buy it just for skinny freak , cos i love him/her like heaven . I also want the wdls sec photo collage , for 2 ppl ! Shh ! hehes . Dad Saw the photos that i cam-whored using his phone . Hehes . Watched SpainVsGermany Game Yest . Though the germans didnt make it to the finals , its great that they made it to the semi 's ! In 2o14 , I will go to Brazil and See Brazil And German in the semi's && the finals will be

' BrazilVsArgentina' ! Wooohhhoo ! Cousin Promised to bring me . I will be 17 and , waiting to be enrolled in SP ! hehes , hoping for dreams to come true alr . Anw , its confirmed that pts for 'psychology' is a single digit there ! I will work toward it . But I am taking sec 1 too easily , as my slacking year . But this is the foundation year siak . *Knocking my head* Wake Up Sheevangi ! This is Superb Random , ILOVE Shahid&Jaden !Kayy Kayy , Soriority Life Rocks ! tatas , will update tmr . && To my Sayangs , I am promtly not going to absent after this , its a promise . Catch yall l8r / tmr ! Adios ! :DD


"I just can’t hide it, oh I just can’t fight itMmm but you belong to someone else, you shouldn’t lieYou know I want it, oh just give us a tryI can’t help the way I’m feeling tonightooh tonight, tonightOh boy I know that you want more of meYou got your eyes on meBut I’m going to stayyou know that at leastGot me spacedI’m just lost in this maze"




No comments:

Post a Comment