July 09, 2010

Keshav Rawkss ! ♥



Helloo000oooss !

Just returned from playground . Enjoyed Myself TTC with Keshav BBYLUV ! He 's going back tmr . SobSObSob ! I am gonna miss him like hell . Nvm , cn webcam with my bby . 8 Months Old Yet A Heart Throb-Er . :DD ! School Was Okayy , Explained About NPCC to MDM Vasanthi . Yipee ! Waiting For Navin 's Call , Wanted To know what happened to poo bear (My Big Boy) Siakk ! Soo Scaredd , Call me ASAP . Filled With Homework , Argh ! Didnt Expect the weekends to be like this . I Regret Doing many things in school now . Haiys . Kayy , he will only be returning next year , so i am going to make both ourselves tired ttm . KESHAVV !!Recess Today Was Awesome ! I Miss Ratna+PRasena+Sugashini !!!!♥

Saw Him At The 3rd Busstop Today , God !!!!S ' , me want you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment