July 19, 2009




Basically yest..went to catch Harry Potter and the half blood prince.It was great.
But the characters have changed alot indeed.Ron was such a betrayer in the first half of the movie.Went for the movie with dad and pavi.After the movie met up with mom.But before that,most importantly we bought doughnuts!!!hehe!2 hours ago i was eating my double chocolate donut.I will be eating my mouse choc ltr.Back to yesterday..Went to masala hut for lunch.The chicken biriyani was superliciouss!Thanks mom and dad for the fabulous lunch!After that pavi bought pants for her then cabbed back home.Watched Jillunu oru malai,,then did the art clay thing.Cheated a lil..haha.cos mom,dad and sis helped out.But i still did most of the stuff ehk!Den had light dinner which was heavy to me and dozed off.I still have 2 more assignmentss left.I hope i will finish it in time.
PS:Confirmed with nabilla for the liverpool match.(:




No comments:

Post a Comment