July 07, 2009

"Wats wrong with a girl and boy talking closely?"

Ugly Nerd!What a candit!!!


I guess this is the last school holiday of the month.The weekends were great.Fortunately i finished my loads of homework.On friday during tl supp class..everyone came to this conclusion.Its a little wierd to tell it here.I and farhan were like "wats wrong with a girl and boy talking closely?".We have been close since like primary 4 and we do tend to talk very closely.Kay.forget abt that issue.Haiyo...i have been eating lots of fastfood now dayss..Time for me to cut down ya.But mom just called to say she's ordering pizza tonight.issh..actually i should be happy.haha.Poor pavi she is filled up with lots of HW.hees.I have become a FB addict.I cant help it.I am getting millions of notifications in one day.errgh!I am laughing at my own reflection in the mirror now...hehehe.Lucky no one saw me!They would have probably thought i have contracted some diesease.Thinking of changing blogskin.gonna explore some nice ones.BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!((((:

No comments:

Post a Comment