July 14, 2009

"You only hurt"


School was per normal.Asiriyaye didnt come today oso.Sadsad.:(.Went to sakinah's class.We were supposed to do work but didnt,we were talking all the way with kasthuri...Today went to lab to this report thing and mr.ho said this will be our last com lab lesson untill PSLE is over.err.Didnt manage to finish painting the clay during art lesson.Had maths supp.It was superb nice!Then was talking with alice and Ley yi opposite school for awhile.Then mom called me to say that she and dad will be going carrefour.I took '52' back home.Didnt manage to finish my toblerone but brought it back home and finished it.I hate pavi!!!!!!She resembles a devil to me today!Will be going out with sakinah during the weekends.Dad said he's bringing us to watch Transformers:Revenge of the fallen.Finally i am going to watch it.Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment